It is our deep passion to help believers experience greater mental health in their life and journey. Mental health should not be a side subject that is only discussed by those struggling with severe cases of mental health battles. We all need mental health help. In fact, God’s ways are designed to improve, heal and enhance how we think, process our mood and our approach to life.
Having a Value for Mental Health
The Christian and Mental Health Series
- Do Christians Need to Learn About Mental Health?
- What Does it Mean to be Mentally Healthy?
- Reading the Bible for Mental Health
- Mental Health and the Need for Love
- Grace and Mental Health
- Peace and Mental Health
- The Spiritual War Over Mental Health
- Biblical Insights for Mental Health – Part 1
- Biblical Insights for Mental Health – Part 2
- Biblical Insights for Mental Health – Part 3
- The Christian and Depression
- Do You Need Help?
- Is this God’s Voice, Me or Mental Illness?
- Addressing Your Questions on OCD
- Addressing Your Questions on Anxiety, Phobias and Worry
- Addressing Your Questions on Mental Health – Part 1
- Addressing Your Questions on Mental Health – Part 2
- Addressing More Questions on OCD