Many of the questions that came in for our series on The Christian and Mental Health were surrounding struggles connected to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD. Melissa and I had an entire question and answer episode that we did on OCD, which we know will be a blessing to your life. But I also took one more episode to address the many questions that came in, which we related to the obsessive and compulsive battleground.
In this broadcast, I had a wonderful time addressing these questions and subjects, while also fielding the live questions that came into the live chat.
- How do I deal with intrusive thoughts that arrive when I am reading the Bible?
- I feel like “I do not love God.”
- How to overcoming OCD regarding evangelizing people or praying for others?
- How does someone with OCD learn to take thoughts captive?
- How to deal with social media posts that trigger OCD?
- OCD regarding uncertainty around salvation.
- Is God withholding forgiveness from me?
- How do I break free from guilt that drives OCD?
- Struggles with OCD, self-hatred, depression and unbelief.
- And so much more!
Looking for OCD Help and Support?
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link
Disclaimer: The content published is for informational purposes. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in our material.
The resources given are not designed to practice medicine or give professional medical advice, including, without limitation, medical direction concerning someone’s medical and mental health. Any resources given are not to be considered complete and does not cover all issues related to mental and physical health. In addition, any information given should not replace consultation with your doctor or any other mental health providers and/or specialists.