In this episode, I get into part 2 of addressing your questions on mental health, healing and freedom. I love addressing questions and I pray that the insights covered in this episode will be a blessing to your life.
In this broadcast, here are some of the questions and topics that are addressed:
- How do I deal with people who are trying to control me?
- Addressing the influence of paranoia.
- How do I work through the fear of judgment and self censoring?
- How do I deal with people who are easily offended?
- How do you stop an anxiety trigger?
- Is it wrong to have distance from your family of origin?
- How do I heal an unhealthy fear I have of God?
- How do I deal with guilt that rises up when I am being happy?
- What is love?
- How do I develop consistency when I can’t stick to anything?
- How do i know where to focus?
- How do I face my fear of Christian television?
- How do I deal with my spouse’s sin before marriage?
At the very end, I called in Melissa to help me address the marriage question that came in. We had a great time and pray you are blessed by this episode!
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link
Disclaimer: The content published is for informational purposes. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in our material.
The resources given are not designed to practice medicine or give professional medical advice, including, without limitation, medical direction concerning someone’s medical and mental health. Any resources given are not to be considered complete and does not cover all issues related to mental and physical health. In addition, any information given should not replace consultation with your doctor or any other mental health providers and/or specialists.