It is our deep passion to help believers experience greater mental health in their life and journey. Mental health should not be a side subject that is only discussed by those struggling with severe cases of mental health battles. We all need mental health help. In fact, God’s ways are designed to improve, heal and enhance how we think, process our mood and our approach to life.
But what is mental health? What does it look like to live mentally healthy?
Why are we often afraid to talk about this subject, when everyone in your congregation has areas of mental health they need to address?
On top top of that, God’s word has so much to say about our mental, emotional and social health. So it’s important that we learn what it means to live mentally healthy and process these insights in our heart journey.
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future podcasts:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link