Everyone has areas of our past that are not perfect, but for those who struggle with perfectionism and OCD, self-condemnation can be a daily struggle and wrestling match. Condemnation drives us to dwell on the past in such a way that leaves us feeling broken and hopeless. The struggle with self-condemnation often leads to depression, anxiety, and negative self-talk, which can be harmful to our mental and physical health.
I address a question from an Religious OCD struggler who is having a hard time with the past; a phase of her life she is ashamed of. In this broadcast I want to highlight the struggle of self-condemnation that so many people battle that is stealing their mental health and confidence.
Watch on Rumble:
- The OCD Healing Journey Book
- I Will Not Fear Book
- OCD Help and Support Resource Page
- Mental Health Resource Page
To support future broadcasts:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!