When it comes to our mental health, believers must take in account the spiritual war that wages over our minds. Yet the subject of spiritual warfare can trigger a lot of confusion and unfruitful arguments. No matter what your perspective, we do need to take into accoung that there is a spiritual war over the minds of people.
We pray that in our broadcast today, I will encourage you to remain tethered to the fundamentals that are incredibly important when it comes to overcoming in our personal spiritual warfare.
Many believers do not take in account the invisible war that wages over their life. Others can become so obsessed with the war, evil spirits, striving in the warfare that they can get lost in their tunnel vision of fighting.
Our goal in this discussion is to encourage groundedness and fruitfulness as we approach the subject of spiritual warfare and our mental health.
Here are some things we touch on:
- Extremes we can fall into when it comes to mental health and spiritual warfare.
- Learning that not every thought is your own.
- What is the simplest defition of spiritual warfare?
- What does the battle look like when it comes to our mental health?
We pray you enjoy our conversation and find encouragement for your own journey.
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future resources:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link
Disclaimer: The content published is for informational purposes. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in our material.
The resources given are not designed to practice medicine or give professional medical advice, including, without limitation, medical direction concerning someone’s medical and mental health. Any resources given are not to be considered complete and does not cover all issues related to mental and physical health. In addition, any information given should not replace consultation with your doctor or any other mental health providers and/or specialists.