All transformation begins with restoring the power of God’s love in your life and building who you are in your identity. But you need to know there is an enemy that resists you experiencing that. It’s call rejection. We want to begin this season helping you to understanding, discern and expose the rejection mindset.
A rejection mindset is a way of thinking, perceiving and living that is based on lies. It unleashes a sense of separation from love. It will distort what love looks like. Meanwhile, your relationship interactions will get tainted with rejection’s toxic poison.
You don’t have to live under the limitations of a rejection mindset, but it will take some sober discernment and self-awareness to realize what needs healing. The good news is that God is ready to heal, restore and move you into new season of overcoming, if you will allow Him.
You were destined to be loved and know who you are. Don’t let rejection steal that experience from your life.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Our own personal discovery of a rejection mindset.
- What it took to begin the healing process.
- How rejection infiltrates our thinking and relationships.
- A series of questions you can ask to reveal how much rejection has infiltrated your thinking.
To support future episodes:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!