You can often begin to see where OCD has an influence in your faith journey in where you become compulsive. Compulsions in OCD involve following a forceful urge with the goal of alleviating inner conflict, guilt or anxiety. They can are often actions we take, but they can also me mental hoops we jump through in our thinking, in attempts to feel better. Today I want to put compulsions into perspective, especially as it relates to our faith walk and religious OCD.
When your faith walk is infected with performance driven Christianity, religious legalism, religious perfectionism or law based living, then it drive many to become very compulsive in how they treat their faith walk. Today I want to encourage your healing and freedom journey in the grace and love of God.
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link