Today I address your questions regarding anxiety, phobias, worry and more.
Here are the questions I address:
- How do I deal with being scared when I try to sit still and get still during quiet time with God?
- Dealing with intrusive thoughts, fear and anxiety
- Do I Need to Speak in Tongues to Calm Anxiety?
- How do I work through phobias that stem back to high school?
- How do I break the cycle of phobia and panic around driving?
- Why does everyone say not to worry but then give us multiple reasons to worry?
- What would be your number one tip when it feels like everything around you is too much to handle?
- Is Fear is a Sin?
- Is Fear Also an Idol?
- How to work through panic and anxiety when around certain people?
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- I Will Not Fear Book
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link
Disclaimer: The content published is for informational purposes. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in our material.
The resources given are not designed to practice medicine or give professional medical advice, including, without limitation, medical direction concerning someone’s medical and mental health. Any resources given are not to be considered complete and does not cover all issues related to mental and physical health. In addition, any information given should not replace consultation with your doctor or any other mental health providers and/or specialists.