Are You at War with Yourself? Many are noticing that within their struggle to heal and overcome, they have become an enemy to themselves. The brokenness of our hearts has driven us into living with a lie that being an enemy to yourself is the way to live. Too many are in a war called “You Against You.”
You may hear believers say, “I am my own worst enemy,” as though that is just how life is and how it should be. But we’ve bought a lie. You have an enemy, but the enemy is not you. Today I want to show you that as a result of broken-heartedness, we have become an enemy to ourselves and this bondage keeps us from being able to experience healing and freedom.
Watch on Rumble:
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself! Book
- The Heart Healing Journey Book
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset Book
To support future broadcasts:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!