If you want to experience greater mental, emotional and relationship health, it will be important to understand your relationship with your parents. A healthy upbringing contributes to greater mental health. Studies have shown that a strong parent-child relationship leads to a healthy sense of identity and how to relate to your thoughts and emotions. On the other hand, a dysfunctional and unhealthy parent-child relationship can add to higher levels of anxiety, depression and other mental health battles. In this broadcast, I want to bring out ten reasons why you need to be aware of how your relationship with your parents impacts your life today.
Watch on Rumble:
- Experiencing God’s Love as Your Father
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link