Allow me to be a tour guide to help you understand what some of the stages of healing from obsessive and compulsive patterns looks like. There are some important markers along the way that I need to mention and help equip your heart. One stage that I want to highlight and speak to is what I call the “DOLDRUMS,” the times in your journey where you feel depressed, empty, numb or disconnected. What does this mean and how do you navigate through it?
Watch on RUMBLE:
- The OCD Healing Journey Book
- I Will Not Fear Book
- OCD Help and Support Resource Page
- Mental Health Resource Page
To support future broadcasts:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!