Do you find yourself compulsively checking your feelings, to make sure you REALLY feel a certain way? For many obsessive-compulsives, they are often checking how they feel on a regular basis to make sure they feel a certain way. But they end up endlessly checking their feelings in an endless loop of their emotions very feeling a certain way. They get lost in their emotions and lose perspectives. I address a question that was submitted about this very issue, which shows how religious OCD and scrupulosity inflames distortions in how we deal with emotions and our faith walk.
Watch on Rumble:
- The OCD Healing Journey Book
- I Will Not Fear Book
- OCD Help and Support Resource Page
- Mental Health Resource Page
To support future broadcasts:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!