There are many who need this message: stop trying to fix people and let go of being the fixer. It’s hindering your journey, it is not improving your relationships, it’s wearing you out. Its fueling resentment, stress, weariness. And to top it off, it’s actually not letting God simply do the work He needs to do. In this broadcast I want to break down the pattern of being a “fixer,” how it happens and what we can begin to do to walk in greater health.
Watch on YouTube:
Watch on Rumble:
- What I Learned When I Let Go of the Pressure to “Fix” People
- Perfectionism Resource Page
- The OCD Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link