For the perfectionist, I believe they are in a constant state of fight AND flight, where their stress response is in overdrive. Their constant busy living and avoidance keeps them from dealing with matters of the heart that need compassionate healing and grace. In this broadcast, I want to lay out how the stress response of fight and the response of flight both impact the perfectionist in destructive ways. I will also share what can be done and how we can allow our stress response to heal so we can more effectively navigate through the broken areas of our hearts.
Watch on Rumble:
- Perfectionism Resource Page
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving: A Guide and Map for Recovering from Childhood Trauma by Pete Walker
- OCD Help and Healing
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link