Is “All or Nothing” thinking impacting your journey? In today’s broadcast, I want to address some questions about perfectionism and show you how the “just right, but never enough” mindset can drive us into black and white, otherwise known as “all or nothing” thinking. As we begin to discern the distortions of these mindsets, it can helps us walk away from the torment and pressure of perfectionism. It can allow us to heal how we relate to God, ourselves and what we are going through.
Watch on Rumble:
- Perfectionism Resource Page
- OCD Help and Healing
- Mental Health Resource Page
- God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
- The Heart Healing Journey
To support future videos:
- Consider a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly supporter.
- Join a free month of Audible Audio Books and get 1 Free Book!
- Support our ministry work by shopping at Amazon with Our Link