God Loves Me and I Love Myself!
Overcoming the Resistance to Loving Yourself
By Mark DeJesus
Do You Love Yourself?
Most people have never even asked themselves that question, let alone know how to answer it.
This is because we live under a modern plague, where masses struggle to love themselves as God loves them. Very few understand how to love themselves in a healthy way and have no tools to break free from the resistance that blocks them.
Jesus said that we are to love our neighbor “as ourselves.” Yet that phrase seems to be the most ignored command of the Bible. The fruit of our relationships hinges on our ability to loves ourselves with the love that God has for us.
So many struggle in a daily battle that keeps them from the freedom that love has. In this book, Mark will utilize his personal freedom experience and over 20 years working with people to unlock the missing link to powerful relationships.
In this book, you will be equipped to move into the power of self-love by:
– Learning what healthy self-love is and what it is not.
– Identifying the resistance that blocks people from loving themselves.
– Observing how a lack of self-love affects every area of our lives.
– Unlocking practical ways to gain freedom and to love yourself as God does.
– Receiving important tools that you can practice immediately to overcome.
– Putting healthy self-love into action to give and receive love powerfully!
Available in Paperback, Kindle & Audio Book!