If we want to experience a heart that is fully alive, we have to ask ourselves an important question. It seems very simple, but we often skip over it.
Here’s the question . . . do you really want to be well?
- Do you want to be healed?
- Do you really want to live with a heart fully alive?
- Do you really want to experience the full potential God has for you?
Most people would answer this question with a simple “yes,” but their decisions and lifestyle do not reflect that answer. This shows us that this question will cause us to dig deep into the motives and expectations of our heart. Do we just want to be relieved of our battles? Do we want to just live comfortably? Or do we really want to be well and live out what being well calls for?
Do You Want to Be Well?
Answering this question needs to be done with great sobriety and a sense of counting the cost. Healing, freedom and personal transformation take personal investment, sacrifice and patience with the process for us to receive what our heart was designed to experience.
Jesus asked this question to a man who had an infirmity for 38 years. The simple question leads us to all soberly examine our hearts to discover if we are living out of a true decision to be well.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What does the question “do you want to be well?” really mean?
- Why it is important to ask and answer this question.
- 7 things that happen if you really want to be well.
- Key questions you can begin asking to empower your journey.
- Audible Audio Books (Free 30 Day Trial)
To donate and support further episodes, use our Donate Page.
To become a monthly supporter, go to our Partnership Page.
Get a FREE eBook!
Join our free mailing list and get a FREE eBook of "Experiencing God's Love as Your Father."
This is a FULL digital copy of the entire book! Get your copy today!