Exposing the Rejection Mindset
Getting to the Root of Our Relationship and Identity Struggles
Take Back Who God Says You Are!
Your identity and relationships are everything when it comes to living a full life on this planet. But what happens when your lens in those areas becomes distorted or tainted? Discover in this book how the subtle mindset of rejection seeks to alter your thoughts and train you to carry a tainted lens on life. You will discover that rejection is not just something that happens to you, it is a toxic stronghold, set up to prevent you from walking in the love of God and knowing who you are.
Throughout this book, you will learn to see how this root system of rejection seeks to get itself into every facet of relationships. You will understand how to:
– Confront unresolved brokeness and the masks that we wear in relationships.
– End the slave life of performance, perfectionism and people pleasing.
– Walk free from constant busyness and hyper-driven living.
– Let go of relationship burdens you should not be carrying.
– Address the toxic relationships around you.
– Break addictive habits and addict living.
– Love and accept yourself right where you are.
– End the twisted communication that goes in in relationships.
– Take the limits off where you are stuck in breaking free.
– Practical steps on walking free from rejection.
– Develop a healthy lens of God, yourself and your relationships.
– Get out of isolation, get back out there and live an authentic life!