If you’ve gone through a 30 day negativity fast, here is a fantastic declaration you print off and have for encouraging more growth and forward progress.
In response to a season of focused negativity-fasting, I make my declaration known today to live victoriously over chronic negativity as a dominant influence in my life.
I choose to make winning over negativity an everyday habit.
Today, I declare that I shall put away the old ways in which I focused on and gave life to negative thinking, speaking and living.
I put on a new garment, filled with thanksgiving, praise and hope.
I renounce all forms of toxic negativity that seek to kill my hope and my ability to walk in believing faith.
I repent of and renounce all discouragement, depression, hopelessness, despair, doubt, unbelief, self-pity, victim thinking, self-loathing, criticism, suspicion, accusation, condemnation, shame that keep me from living in God’s hope.
I put away all unworthiness, all self-hatred, rejection and other strongholds that keep me from walking with a greater revelation of my identity and destiny in Christ.
In the place of negativity, I make a decision to feast only on the hope-filled nature of God in all things.
I set aside time to focus solely on the love, truth, promises and the goodness of God.
I kill all negative relationship patterns that keep me bound in ways that are toxic.
I choose not to deny problems, but to live from a place in God that is superior to those problems.
I declare today that I shall grow in thinking and speaking hope which involves focusing on God’s goodness, what God is doing, His love, truth, the promises of God, the praises of God encouragement to others, thanksgiving and intimate worship.
I determine to:
- focus more on God’s promises than on problems.
- speak with hope about even the toughest of issues.
- be solution focused rather than problem focused.
- refrain from reacting and giving voice to pessimism, criticism of others, self-criticism and other forms of unbelief.
- remove gossip, slander and judgmentalism away from my conversations regarding others.
- speak about problems to the right people in the right way.
- cultivate thoughts, words and actions that increase hope and fruitfulness in the days to come.
For a printed version of this declaration, click here.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!