I believe you are here because you want to live a healthier and more fruitful life in God. You want to maximize your potential and break through the limitations in your life. Those are the kind of people I love to equip. Sometimes we just need some insight or the right tools to break through.
I’m a Puerto Rican-Norwegian from Connecticut who is passionate about helping people experience life transformation in God. I am happily married to my wonderful wife Melissa and I am a dad to two amazing children, Maximus and Abigail.
I am a teacher, author and transformational consultant. I love being a husband and father. But most of all, I am God’s child.
I love equipping people to overcome limitations so they can live healthy and fruitful lives.
I help those seeking for transformation get to the what causes their emotional and relational breakdowns so they can walk healed and free in the power of God.
Areas of Expertise
My goal is to awaken people to who they are, what they are capable of and equip them to overcome the hinderances and limitations that get in the way.
Many of these limitations have to do with mindsets that need to be exposed and removed.
I teach on many subjects, but I love to mainly address the following areas on a regular basis:
- Healing to the heart and restoration of love in our lives.
- Revealing key mindsets and patterns that keep us from healthy hearts, minds and relationships.
- Restoring wholeness to our marriages, families, friendships and overall relationships.
I also help people in group environments and in one on one settings, especially in the areas of:
- Struggles of the mind
- Overcoming personal limitations
- Healing from the past
- Marriage, parenting and family struggles
- Helping leaders (pastors, ministers, business leaders) address personal limitations.
New? Start Here
Steps at No Cost:
- Join my mailing list. You’ll get my new articles and keep up with my weekly updates. Plus, for subscribing, you will get a free eBook, “Experiencing the Love of God as Your Father.”
- Check out the article of my story, which tells a bit about why I am so passionate about healing, freedom and transformation.
- Listen to us on our podcast show called, Transformed You.
- Take one of my free courses or begin a free trial on one of my paid courses.
- Get my books. I am always working on the next one, so take advantage of my growing library of work. These are a simply and inexpensive way to get powerful insights and move into your own personal transformational journey.
- Take advantage of one of my paid training courses. You will have access to some of my best work as well as the ability to submit questions and get feedback on your journey.
- Need personal help? Make sure you check out steps 1-3 first, but then go to the Personal Help page, where I can be a resource to your life and journey.
- Join the Transformational Tribe Partnership, where you will help support this work, but also gain access to exclusive content for your life.
Mark DeJesus was born and raised in Hartford, Connecticut and has been passionate about changing lives all his life. Being of both Scandinavian and Puerto Rican decent, he has an appreciation for a variety of cultures and family dynamics.
Mark has been passionately living for Christ and pursuing God since a very young age. In fact, he remembers feeling a call to help people at a very young age and was involved in ministry and leadership work since his teenage years.
Mark has been helping people in a full time capacity since 1995, with a broad spectrum of leadership experience. He carries experience in a vast array of church cultures, which has contributed to his appreciation for various streams in the body of Christ.
Mark’s deepest passion is that of a teacher and transformational consultant. His desire is to help people recognize their need for heart transformation. His message involves getting to the core issues in our lives that contribute to the breakdown of our relationships, our health and our day to day wholeness.
Mark’s message comes from a personal passion, stemming out of the personal renovation he experienced, setting him free from mental battles and relationship struggles. Through his own breakthrough, Mark is on a passionate journey of lighting the fires of spiritual transformation in people’s lives. His heart is to equip people to discover a transformed life from the inside out.
In 2005, Mark met the woman of his dreams, Melissa, who joined him in the pursuit of this mission. Married in 2006, Mark and Melissa ventured from a staff pastoral position to pioneer a new ministry from the ground up. Turning Hearts Ministries began and has remained a ministry dedicated to inside out transformation.
Their work involves healing broken hearts, setting people free and equipping people in their identity. They also carry a deep desire to see people restored and to build healthy relationships and families.
Mark also founded Transformed You, a communication platform for Mark’s teachings, writing and broadcasts to be shared and are designed to encourage people in their journey of transformation.
Mark and Melissa live in Manchester, Connecticut, and are committed to raising their two wonderful children, Maximus John who was born in 2008 and Abigail Hope, who arrived in 2010. They value their family as a high priority and seek to minister out of the overflow of what God is doing in their home.
Short Bio for Mark DeJesus:
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!