I am thrilled to have as a special guest for this week’s episode, Frank Viola. He is a best selling author, speaker, blogger and more. Frank helps serious followers of Jesus know their Lord more deeply so they can experience real transformation and make a lasting impact. His blog, frankviola.org, is regularly ranked in the top 5 of all Christian blogs online. He hosted a podcast entitled Christ is All, which was highly ranked on iTunes in the USA and Canada. Frank Viola has authored many books on the deeper Christian life. He is also a consultant to writers and hosts the Deeper Christian Life Network, Frank’s premium Network for mentoring and connection.
He is a husband, a father and a cat and dog owner who lives in Florida.
When you listen to our conversation, you will hear passion and authenticity. Frank has a faith in Christ that is not only genuine, but filled with depth and insight. I’ve had the opportunity to spend time with him and see the work of Jesus all over his life. I know you will be absolutely blessed by this interview and the passion that comes through.
In this conversation, we talk about:
- The one Christian book that he knows of that has a disclaimer at the front of it.
- Who the 3 kinds of critics are.
- Immediate steps you can take to improve your writing and get your work published.
- How one of his most well known books came to being.
- What Frank’s favorite subject is to write about and how deep that subject is to explore.
- What has happened to some of his best work that has not been published yet.
- Topics that his writing has been addressing and tackling head on.
- What the driving force is behind his newest limited edition book project.
There Must Be More: A Titan Collectable
The Buzz Seminar
Scribe Mastermind for Authors
Books Referenced in this Interview:
- Pagan Christianity?: Exploring the Roots of Our Church Practices
- Reimagining Church
- From Eternity to Here
- Finding Organic Church
- Jesus Manifesto
- There Must Be More: A Titan Collectable (Limited Edition)
Resources from Frank Viola:
- Frank’s Blog: Beyond Evangelical
- Frank’s Podcast: Christ is All
- Frank’s Books
- The Deeper Christian Life Network
- The Buzz Seminar
- Scribe Mastermind for Authors
- Frank Viola on Twitter
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!