Our children won’t stand a chance in their generation unless we parent them to live as overcomers. It is our responsibility to hand the baton off properly, so they can continue the race with endurance. Our generation received many blessings from previous generations. With it came many things that we had to overcome in our own life.
Now it is time to create an inheritance of blessing that we can pass down to future generations. Much of it has to do with teach our children to live as overcomers. No matter how great a child’s upbringing is, each of us has a measure of areas we face that we are called to overcome. Many obstacles will come our way, limitations and deep disappointments, but we must equip our children to learn how to face them with the heart of an overcomer. With this in mind, we help future generations remain faithful to the end.
In this episode, we discuss the following areas of parenting children to overcome:
- Where all parenting effectiveness begins.
- The key factor to note regarding your most challenging parenting struggles.
- How important it is to release your children to God on a regular basis.
- Demonstrating the multi-faceted power of love in the home.
- Working through your children’s emotions and helping them to grow in discernment.
- Learning to call out the identity and potential in your children.
Have a question? Use our contact section to send a question you would like to see addressed on our show.
Show Sponsor – Audible
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!