In order to have a strong marriage, you have to go to the foundation. Too many couples waste their time fixing detail issues in their marriage, but never address the core issues that are driving everything else. We have to recognize where our foundation is cracked, or has not been built strong to begin with. In this episode, we want to unravel what it takes to have a stronger marriage.
We are passionate about building strong relationships and one of the most important relationships in life is the covenant of marriage. Being married is one of the most exciting and yet incredibly challenging journeys you can ever experience. God created this covenant of marriage to be a dynamic laboratory for our personal and spiritual growth. Yet I rarely meet anyone who has been given solid equipping to enter into marriage or wisdom to know how to navigate life’s challenges together.
Marriage brings the best and worst out of people, but we need to be willing to address the underlying issues that keep us from walking powerfully together. If you want to live as overcomers together, there are some critical values that you need to carry.
In this week’s episode, we talk about:
- The key question you need to ask to have a strong and powerful marriage.
- What does it mean to have fruitful communication?
- What do you need to take responsibility for to have a strong marriage?
- The one thing that often takes out marriages from being “one flesh.”
- A call and challenge to raise couples to the next level of covenant.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!