The need for heart healing is massive, but many in the body of Christ are slow to recognize how brokenness is influencing their thoughts, relationships and behaviors. In fact, so many are slow to even realize they are broken. Even though healing of the heart is foundational to the Gospel, very few people even know how to process the life of their heart and allow God to do a continual healing work in their hearts.
Today, more and more people are rising up to help people deal with the issues of the heart that are hindering their life and keep them from wholeness. Some are called counselors, some do it as a core part of their pastoral ministry; others call themselves inner healing ministers, it may be a therapist of some kind. Others are simply prayer ministers who use prayer as a way to help people process areas of brokenness that call for heart healing.
Today we want to encourage you to pursue heart healing in a greater way and also how to best process it out in a safe setting. We want to be honest, give insight but also give some practical application. The thought of dealing with issues of the heart can be somewhat scary for many and it shouldn’t be. But we need safe avenues to process. Hopefully this episode can encourage all of us in our healing journey and even encourage those who are helping others.
In this week’s episode, we cover the follow areas:
- Three stages we all need to engage for the greatest level of transformation and heart healing.
- The two big traits you need to engage heart healing.
- Some common dangers and dysfunctions that practitioners can manifest.
- Signs of a safe environment
- Key character traits of those you are receiving help from.
- What about methodology?
- Key things YOU can do to make your investment in help the most fruitful.