God created us male and female with our own unique design, needs and strengths. Men and women have needs that are common to each other, yet there are areas that are very unique to a woman’s heart. Over the years, there has been much confusion as to what it means to be a man of God as well as a woman of God. Our brokenness has created mindsets that do not give room for us to be who God created us to be, nor do we know how to relate to one another.
The way God designed females is incredibly powerful. When her heart is awakened to love and identity, she shines in ways that radiate glory. So what does it mean to process healing in the heart as a woman?
I believe when the needs of a woman’s heart are filled, her heart flourishes with great power and effectiveness. Yet we find so many females carry the battle scars of their life, because they have never experienced the healing to their heart that they long for. They may not recognize they carry a broken heart. Or they may have just not been given the tools needed to process through heart healing.
Today we want to talk about what it means for a woman to engage heart healing in a way that flows into who she is as a female. We will discuss the hurdles, as well as hearing from Melissa about her own healing journey. We are excited to share this content with you and encourage you to embrace your own need for heart healing and transformation.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- How the subject of heart healing was brought to Melissa’s life.
- What can help a woman process heart healing the most?
- How dealing with our thoughts has more to do with the heart than just our mind.
- What are the heart needs a woman has that help her process healing the most?
- What are some faulty coping mechanisms that come into play, that keep a woman from processing heart healing authentically?
Show Sponsor – Audible:
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!