In today’s episode, we want to get right into some fantastic questions that address issues of relationships, healing and health. We’re gonna talk today about:
- How to relate to your earthly father?
- How do I find a good church? Is checking out other churches ok?
- How do I find healing with others?
Facebook Live Video:
Show Sponsor: Audible
1. Is there a healthy way for a son who is a Christian to reconcile with his father?
2. After first making sure you’ve had a genuine encounter with the Father’s love, knowing how uncommon that’s felt, even by people in a lot of churches, what should be the deciding factor in where you, then, attend church?
3. What do you do if no people around you in churches seem to take James 5:16 seriously, or if they don’t identify what you’re dealing with (as you do) as assaults from the demonic (James 3:15), but rather, just something you need to “just stop doing, talking about, thinking about, etc. and you’ll be fine,” because they haven’t known what it’s like to first experience the Father’s love and then still deal with external attacks?
Have questions! Use our contact page to send them in!
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!