If you survey the issues of today’s Christian, many express a deep struggle with knowing what God’s call is for their life. They wander through life without a sense of purpose and they lack a clear sense of what they are heading towards. Too many end up just getting by day to day with very little more than that. The call on most people’s lives involves just getting through the day, the week or just getting by in general.
God has a call on your life. He made you and designed you for a specific purpose, but are you connected to a sense of what that is? Do you wander all day long wondering if you are in God’s plan for your life or not?
Is God’s calling on your life something you have to go search for or is it something that comes to you?
Are you a person who lives in the passionate enjoyment of walking in what God designed you for?
In today’s episode, we want to tackle this subject with some freeing action steps on how to move into alignment with what you made to be and manifest on this planet.
Included in this episode, we will address the following thoughts:
- Why is it so hard for people to know God’s call over their life?
- Understanding five things that help you align yourself with what you made to manifest.
- Identity: who you are and how God made you to be.
- Desire: what you are drawn towards, what you dream about and what bubbles up inside you
- Passion: what moves your heart and propels you into action
- Experimentation: being exposed to relationships, environments and experiences where you can discover who you are and not be afraid to fail.
- Witness: getting 360 feedback about who you are and what you are made for.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!