Do you have someone in your life that needs help and change? Everyone has someone this kind of situation near them. Do you find yourself getting sucked into helping them, to the point that your desire to help becomes a desire to try and change the person? Do you have a spouse you are trying to change? A dating relationship where you hope you can change the person? Are you trying to change your grown children? People in your church? At work?
In today’s episode, we look at the subject of relationships and our attempts to change other people. Is this even possible? How do we walk in healthy relational patterns when it comes to others who need change? You can see the change they need, but they may not see it. Many people immerse themselves, their identity and self-esteem into attempting to change someone.
In this episode, we address the following:
- Where do we find ourselves trying to change someone?
- Is it possible to actually change someone? Why?
- What bad patterns do we fall into when it comes to trying to change someone
- What are some healthy patterns that we can live in?
- When to know that its time to walk away from a situation?
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!