In this episode, we want to delve deeper and discuss something that is not really talked about in Christianity. With so much confusion regarding gender and our roles with one another, we need to get clarity and God’s perspective for health. This week, we want to specifically address females. We want to ask the question, “What does it mean to be a woman of God? What does that look like? What is unique about how God made the female? What does it look like to be feminine?
“Instead of asking, ‘What should a woman do—what is her role?’ it would be far more helpful to ask, ‘What is a woman—what is her design?’ and, ‘Why did God place Woman in our midst?” Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
We cover the following subjects in this week’s episode:
- What is a woman and what is her design?
- What does it look like when a woman is walking firmly in who she is?
- What does a healthy woman’s role look like in the home?
- In a culture where so much confusions exists among the genders, what does femininity look like? Can you articulate what it means to be feminine?
- What do women need to focus on to walk in health?
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!