In this week’s episode, we want to tackle the subject of sharing our problems with others. This can be an incredibly powerful experience but it can also be a miserable one, depending on the mindsets of those involved. In many families and communities, they don’t want to talk about any problems or struggles at all. Many times Christians will not talk about their struggles. Many organizations do not give people any room to talk about these things. Is this a healthy way to do life? Are we really empowering our battles and problems if we talk about them?
In this week’s episode, we discuss the following:
- Can you name a time where you shared a struggle with someone and there wasn’t a safe response?
- Why is it that families and certain communities stray away from talking about any problems?
- What about families that seem to always talk about problems. What should they do?
- What makes it hard to share our struggles with others?
- Important things to know when creating a safe environment for people to share.
- How to know when you are empowering the enemy or not with your words.
Question: What do you find to be helpful in this discussion? Feel free to use our comment section on the web site.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!