In this week’s episode, we celebrate our 100th episode with some fun and special “guests” that celebrated this milestone with us.
Thank you for your continued support to this show and the message God has put in our lives!
This Week’s Topic: Redefining Success
We live in a culture that loves the look and feel of success. We follow success at any cost. We usually follow success in the areas that seem most appealing, having money, resources, influence, fame, notoriety….But what is success to begin with? Are we making success something it is not supposed to be?
On this show, we talk about the following things:
- What is the definition of success?
- What is the Bible’s definition of success?
- Are our expectations of success actually flawed?
- What kind of struggles are involved today in the subject of success?
- What do you do with a prophetic word you don’t feel has come to pass?
- Do you see yourself as successful?
Join us and let us know your thoughts in the comment section at the bottom of this page.
[table id=3 /]
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!