On this week’s episode, we want to get to a major reason we don’t see change and transformation in our lives. We often wear ourselves out and live in constant frustration because of it. We try to overcome so many battles, but we never get to the root reason why this battle is even here.
We love helping people get to the root of their struggles so we can stop just clipping away at the branches, but cut the root right out.
Jesus said in Luke 3:9 “And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees.” That is what we want to help you with.
So in this episode we want to hit our most passionate subject which is to getting to the root behind what keeps us bound and living in a lack of wholeness.
In this episode we address:
- The two top reasons why we never get to the root issue of our battle.
- What does it mean to live in ignorance?
- What signs show that we are living in denial?
- What are some examples of getting to the root cause? Of relationship struggles? Mental battles? Physical diseases?
- What are some key questions to ask when moving forward?