On this week’s episode, we discuss one of the critical blocks to making any changes or breaking free into new patterns. This area takes people out without them even realizing it. We want to address the spiritual resistance that occurs whenever we decide to make any change in life.
Do you find that when you are in a place of taking steps into new things, you get confronted with major obstacles? When people step into new territory, they are often not ready to face the resistance that arises. Do we even know what that resistance is?
We want to talk about the war that goes on around us, how to see it, how to process it and how to defeat it!
In this episode, we discuss:
- What the spiritual resistance is.
- What we need to do about the war waging over our lives.
- Getting a better picture of our battles
- Learning to develop a spiritual fitness to overcome the resistance against us.
- Starting a New Season Off Differently – Free Teaching
- The Final Quest by Rick Joyner
- Loving Yourself Freely Seminar
- Do I Really Love Myself – Melissa DeJesus
- 6 Steps to Making New Friends – Mark DeJesus Guest Post on Patheos
- Exposing the Rejection Mindset – Audio Book
[table id=3 /]
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!