In starting off the new year, we want to talk about things that hinder us from making new changes or experiencing transformation in our thoughts, words and actions. We want to address why we struggle with change. With that in mind, we want to ask an important question, “Do You Really want to be Free?”
Here are the things discussed in this episode:
- Why is it important to ask the question, “Do you want to be free?” or “Do you want to be healed?”
- The Bible uses the phrase, “count the cost.” What does that mean and why is that important?
- What are some examples of how this affects us?
- Why is it so important to count the cost?
- What happens when we do not count the cost?
- How can apply this insight so we can overcome this block?
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!