Do you struggle in sharing your faith with family, friends and neighbors? Do you have fear surrounding talking about what you believe? Do you beat yourself up that you should be more evangelistic? Do you want to be more bold and courageous? How can we do that effectively. We’ve had questions come in regarding this subject and we want to tackle it head on.
In this episode, we want to discuss how we can genuinely talk about our faith with others in an effective manner. As people are gathering with each other around the holidays, its good to have an powerful mindset going in. How can you be fruitful in talking about, sharing or ministering your faith
Some questions we cover in this episode:
- How do you share your beliefs to family members?
- Does every Christian need to share their faith in the same way?
- Are some people more evangelistic than others?
- How should I communicate my faith and beliefs on social media?
- Should I bother talking about my faith while I’m still a hot mess myself?
- How can be genuine about our own problems while sharing your faith?
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!