On this week’s episode we want to address why we are often so hard on ourselves and what to do about it. Sometimes we battle ourselves more than anything else? Why is this and what can we do about it? Do you find that you obsessively think about what you have done or not done in life?
When things go wrong do you beat yourself up and criticize yourself? Are your standards so high that you always end up feeling defeated? Are you so critical about yourself that you can’t find any peace throughout the day? Do you have a mindset of things need to be perfect for you to feel ok? We want to break this down and help you to walk in a greater freedom from this, at times tormenting mindset.
Here is what is included on this show:
- Mark and Melissa’s own personal stories in this area.
- What does this look like for people so they can recognize that this may be hindering their peace?
- How did Mark begin to see that this was something that needed to be addressed and how was it affecting his life?
- How can we walk in greater self love and stable mindset when it comes to seeing our own journey?
- What are some practical applications to make the change!
We pray our vulnerability is helpful to you and your own journey.
References Mentioned on the Show:
- Kim Walker-Smith Christmas Has Come
- Andy Williams – It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Possessing Joy by Steve Backlund
[table id=3 /]
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!