In today’s episode we want to ask the question, “What Keeps You Angry About Your life?” We want to uncover the root of envy and jealousy and how it steals so much of our freedom.
Are you someone who looks at others and gets angry because they appear to have it easier in life because they have money? . . . They vacation every year . . . They got a new car . . . They have a husband who loves them . . . Their kids seem to act well . . .someone else’s ministry is succeeding. Do you find yourself saying, “If I had all that my life would be fine too” or “it would be a lot easier!”
Do we carry a root of envy and jealousy in our lives without realizing it? How do we begin to identify it, confront it and remove it? Is this keeping you angry about your life and preventing you from being fruitful? Listen in . . .
Things we discuss in this episode:
- What envy and jealousy is.
- Biblical examples of envy and jealousy.
- How we personally have experienced envy and jealousy. What we have done to overcome it.
- Picking out the common signs of envy and jealousy.
- How envy and jealousy influences modern wars and conflicts between nations.
- Find out who we in hollywood we get jealous of at times.
- Steps you can take to begin walking free!
- And we have a whole lot of fun!
Sites & Products Referenced in Show:
- Melissa’s Blog
- Rocky Movies
- Rocky IV Soundtrack
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Nutrabullet Blender
- Rejection Mindset Book
- Katie Linendoll
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!