In this week’s episode, we focus on our own journey’s of nutritional struggles and how God has worked uniquely in each of our lives to bring us into greater wholeness. Our focus is on nutrition and how all of us can make some helpful changes towards taking better care of ourselves? But how do we do that?
Today’s episode will cover the following issues:
- Mark and Melissa’s personal journey to becoming healthier in their nutrition
- What does it take to make permanent nutritional change?
- Getting to the “why” of your nutritional lifestyle?
- What does it mean to love yourself into change?
- Some of the factors that work against people making permanent changes nutritionally.
Question: What do you think keeps most people from making the needed nutritional changes in their life? Comment below.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!