In today’s episode, we are going to address the second most important decision of your life. Next to what your relationship with God is, your second most important decision is who you end up marrying. Whether you are single and looking to get married or you have already been married for years, this episode will encourage you to find and keep a good marriage.
We also want to talk about the qualities of a good spouse, not just what you look for, but who you become as a spouse.
For today’s show, Mark & Melissa address the following areas:
- How do you deal with the picky problems that people have in relationships?
- Mark shares his story of relationship struggles.
- Melissa walks through how she was able to overcome relationship issues.
- What advice would you give single people?
- What are good mindsets to cultivate when it comes to having a great marriage?
Question: Which areas of our discussion were helpful? What questions did it bring up? (Use the comment section at the bottom of the page.)
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!