In today’s featured topic, we want to cover the subject of having effective conversations. Relationships are the most important thing in life and there are no solid relationships without effective communication. And communication all begins with learning how to have a good conversation.
In this episode, we cover the following questions:
- Why is this subject so important?
- What are some examples of bad conversation patterns?
- What are the conversations that are important for you to be able to have?
- What are hinderances to healthy and fruitful conversations?
- What are some practical tools I can apply to have healthy conversations?
Question: As you listen to this episode, which points did you find the most helpful for your walk and journey?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/212794113″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!