In today’s episode, we want to tackle a question that will make us all think today, and that is, “Should I Even Bother Going to Church today?” We want to address the subject of the church, church attendance and should I be a part of a church? Is it necessary to being a Christian? And what does that even mean?
Some Subjects We Address on this Show:
- What is the definition of the church?
- Is there a command in the Bible for church attendance?
- What does the Bible say about the church?
- Why do people stop attending church?
- Why should someone be a part of a church?
- What should church look like today?
As an additional bonus, Mark post an audio teaching on “I Will Build My Church” later this week, so keep an eye out on that.
Question: What are your thoughts on this subject? Take a moment to comment below.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!