Today episode will address the human personality and ask the question, “Can you personality be transformed at all?” Take a listen in this episode as we look at this issue, asking questions like:
- What is our personality?
- How is it formed?
- Is our personality set in stone or can it be changed?
- What actually forms our personality?
We also address the following questions:
- Can the enemy mess with our personality?
- What are some examples of how the enemy can train our personalities?
- Can you give some personal examples of this?
- So can our personality be changed? If so, how does that happen?
- So how can we set ourselves up for wholeness in our personality?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/208666397″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
[table id=3 /]
Question: What are your thoughts on personality transformation? (Comment Below)
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!