Today’s episode overs the subject of trust; how to build it and how to rebuild it when you have been burned, betrayed and hurt. You don’t want to miss the home run points that were talked about in our discussion. Take the points to heart and share them with your friends!
Here are some of the points that we uncover:
Establishing the Importance of Trust:
- Trust is a foundation of all relationship.
- Trust is built on honesty and transparency.
- The lack of trust often points to the lack of real honesty in the relationship.
- This builds a suspicious environment.
- Until we can have honest communication, the relationship will be stagnant.
- The areas we get burned in, we transpose on everyone else – if we don’t get healed.
- When we don’t trust, we are limited in our growth and potential.
- When we put up walls, we think we are protecting ourselves. But it becomes a prison.
- We become victims to the walls around our heart.
How to Begin to Trust or Trust Again:
- See the importance of trust.
- Confront the fears that keep the walls up.
- Understand that trust is an act of surrender.
- Forgive the past.
- What is not forgiven will come up for recall.
- Part of forgiving is releasing. This goes back to surrender.
- Walk in God’s nurture to heal you, so you can trust:
But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. Psalms 22:9 NKJV
Allow God to be the ultimate Healer of your wounds.
Question: Which point in our discussion today was the most helpful? (use our comment section below)
If you cannot see the player, click here to listen to the show.
[table id=3 /]
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!