In this episode, we want to bring out the power involved in being relationally tied to someone. God intended for it to be a good thing, where we learn the power of covenant and commitment in relationship. Through this unity, we share with each other a spiritual bond that is meant for God’s glory and a compounding effect in our world.
Relationship ties can also be something where we become tied to junk that came into our lives as a result of a relationship bond that was not healthy. Learn how you can begin to detect unhealthy relationship ties in your life.
In this episode we discuss:
- What a relationship tie or soul tie is?
- How God designed relationship ties to be used for His good.
- What a bad relationship tie does.
- What are the traits of having bad relationship ties?
- What are the kinds of ungodly relationship ties that can form?
Question: Where do you think bad relationship ties affect people the most? Write your response in the comment section below.
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!