In this week’s episode, we are going to address two questions that came in that have to do with unworthiness and lack of confidence.
1. Our first question comes from James Staskelunas from Middletown, Connecticut in regarding to the issue of worthiness and unworthiness.
– Are we worthy or unworthy?
– Are we simultaneously worthy and unworthy at the same time?
2. Our second question comes from Lyn Wojcik who lives in Wethersfield, Connecticut, dealing with the subject of confidence struggles, especially in relating to subjects she is not very knowledgeable about.
– What does it look like to be a learner of things, but still have confidence?