On today’s broadcast, we uncover a wound and an area where our modern generation lacks love, and this is the subject of nurture. In the episode we begin pealing back the mother wound, what nurture was designed to give us and the deadly effects that a nurture void leaves.
Mark and Melissa both share their story in discovering this wound.
English Definitions of Nurture:
- Providing nourishment to sustain
- To bring up
- To train
- Rearing and educating
- To support
- Aid in recovery
- Bring comfort
- To encourage
- To protect
- Parenting, by father and mother.
Ephesians 6:4 NKJV And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training (nurture) and admonition of the Lord.
Biblical Definition of nurture (Strong’s Number 3809) paideia :
- includes training and care of the body
- correcting mistakes (walking with them in it)
- Curbing passions (self-control)
- instruction to increase virtue
- the whole training and education of children
Send in your questions regarding this subject as we want to engage you about this topic in upcoming episodes!
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!