In today’s episode, I will address the 7 thoughts that can make us sick and keep us sick. I want to help you get free from some of these toxic thoughts that can affect your body negatively, so you can get free!
Listen to the Audio:
- 2014 Survey: markdejesus.com/2014
- 7 Weeks of Happiness: Begins Sunday October 5 at 5PM (Ramada East Hartford, CT)
Feature Presentation: 7 Thoughts that Can Make Us Sick
In today’s episode, I want to help you take back wholeness in your life, by uncovering 7 kinds of thoughts that can make you sick and keep you sick.
- ACTION STEP: Let God’s love cast out fear. Face the fear.
- Unforgiveness & Bitterness
- ACTION STEP: Forgive and release everyone.
- Unresolved Anger
- ACTION STEP: Let go. Let go of bitterness, control, stress, pressure.
- Article Recommendation: What Your Anger Says About You
- Unhealed Brokeness
- ACTION STEP: Let God’s love heal your heart.
- Unloving Thoughts Regarding Yourself
- ACTION STEP: Make a decision to love and accept yourself in God’s love.
- ACTIONS STEP: Release yourself and accept God’s forgiveness.
- Hopeless and Despairing Thoughts
- ACTIONS STEP: Let love bring hope back to life.
Any of these thoughts in your life?
You can get free by breaking the agreement with them.
Have questions regarding this episode? Feel free to comment below or use the Ask Mark page to get some answers!
Get Two Free Chapters!
Join our mailing list and get a free download of the Introduction and Chapter 1 of God Loves Me and I Love Myself!